Friday, August 30, 2013

RollingStone.com: Music News: R. Kelly Hits Chicago Streets in 'My Story'

RollingStone.com: Music News
Music News from Rolling Stone 
Microsoft Excel 2010 Training Course

Beginner / Intermediate self-paced online course of Microsoft's spreadsheet application. Enroll for just $99.
From our sponsors
R. Kelly Hits Chicago Streets in 'My Story'
Aug 30th 2013, 13:50

R Kelly shows off his lavish lifestyle in a new video for his song "My Story" featuring 2 Chainz In the video the singer takes to the streets of Chicago and tells the story of his journey "I'm from that Chi-town dirt / I went from being broke to sleeping...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment